Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Girls' Night Out!!
So, last weekend I drove up to Salt Lake for a girls' night out with some of my high school friends. Of course, I forgot to get out the camera, again, so no pictures this time :o( On Saturday evening I went to dinner with Jen, Emily, Lisa, Lisa's cute baby Nora & her sister Sarah, Emily's SIL Andy, and Emily's friend from Heber, Raquel. We ate at the Cinegrill downtown. The food was decent, but mostly it was great to catch-up with old friends, and meet some new ones. After dinner, some of the gals had to leave, but Emily, Jen, Raquel & I headed over to the Tavernacle for the Deuling Piano Show. It was loud, and crazy & very fun! I mostly enjoyed watching all the drunk people make fools out of themselves. The piano playing was great, the language, not so great. But, we still had a great time. I spent the night at Emily's house in Heber, which is darling. I got to meet her adorable little boy, Jonah, who was not shy at all and we spent Sunday morning playing & laughing together. I headed home around 11am. It was a short trip, but lots of fun. Emily is having a baby girl in 3 weeks, so she planned this last "hurrah", of sorts, before the baby comes. Thanks, Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yay, sounds like a lot of fun! I forgot to ask you about it, so I'm glad you posted this. Haha, so the Tavernacle, huh?
Post a Comment