Sunday, June 29, 2008

Seems Like...

I am always playing "catch-up" with my blog! Summer has been busy here. I have been working a lot on my new jewelry line: interchangeable watches. I have a blog & an Etsy shop set up, but I am still in the beginning stages.
Cory has been working hard as ever and we are looking forward to him having some time off next week. We are planning at least one trip to the lake as well as a few days in Salt Lake. I promise, I will take lots of pictures!

The kids have been playing with friends a lot. They like to play night-games outside and the other night I finally had to send everyone home at 10:15!

A couple of weeks ago, we went up to Salem (by Payson) for a Family Reunion. It was for Cory's Grandma's family. We hung out at the park, ate lunch & the kids played on the playground. Then we drove up to the Hogle Zoo with Cory's sisters and their kids. Our nephew, Brayden was celebrating his 2nd birthday, so we spent the afternoon at the zoo. It was fun. One of the elephants was celebrating her 48th birthday, so it was pretty packed. It was hot, but we had a good time. We got to see the White Alligator, which was cool even though it looked like it was dead. It was a really long day because we drove up and back in one day, but everyone had fun.

2 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

It's about time! :)

abi said...

yay for summer fun! cute pics.