In fifth grade, all the kids get to make volcanoes & set them off at school.
Madison brought home a paper explaining the materials she could use to make the volcano & also the different ways to make it erupt. I was quite surprised when I read "mentos & diet coke" next to the old stand-by "vinegar & baking soda".
Of course, given the choice between a large shooting geyser of diet coke, or a pathetic, dribbling ooze of vinegar, who wouldn't choose the former? Madison said no one in her class opted for the vinegar approach. DUH!
Unfortunately, I was out of town the weekend that the volcano was to be constructed, so Cory & Madison had to fend for themselves. They did a pretty good job, eh?

3 comments:
I don't think I'll be eating mentos and drinking diet coke together! Madison is growing right up! She sure is a cute girl!
I always forget to leave comments, doh! The volcano turned out awesome, i'm impressed cory and madison!
Okay, this is nearly 4 month old. Lets have some new stuff.
Post a Comment