Cory, Sara Jane, Madison, Zachary & Andrew...life is crazy-beautiful!
Congrats Andrew! Wish we could have been there, so proud of you!
Eeek! Congratulations, Andrew! Wish we could have been there. Just a hop, skip and a jump and you'll be passing your parents the sacrament.Sara, you've got to do something about the growth rate at your house . . . can't we stunt them somehow?
WOW! Now there's a scary thought! :O)
I'm pretty sure I didn't ever see this post for some reason... Love those kids! I'm excited to see them soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats Andrew! Wish we could have been there, so proud of you!
Eeek! Congratulations, Andrew! Wish we could have been there. Just a hop, skip and a jump and you'll be passing your parents the sacrament.
Sara, you've got to do something about the growth rate at your house . . . can't we stunt them somehow?
WOW! Now there's a scary thought! :O)
I'm pretty sure I didn't ever see this post for some reason...
Love those kids! I'm excited to see them soon!
Post a Comment