Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shopping Anyone?

I promised I would tell you all about my newest family member...Bosch. It's my new dishwasher! Sad but true, I am excited about a dishwasher. I suppose the even sadder thing is that is was my Valentine's present. But really, my old dishwasher is almost 11 years old, and it was in pretty sad shape. I am soooo thrilled not to have to wash the dishes before I put them in the dish washer. DUH! I have had a lot of fun playing with my new toy. I am sure Cory hopes the excitement never wears off!



We have had a busy couple of days so I haven't been able to write. On Monday we all went down to St. George for the day. My mom is in town this week, the kids were out of school & Cory is on vacation all week. Woo Hoo! We went to lunch with my mom, my sister Abi & her family, and my mom's parents. Then we did some shopping and went to see The Spiderwick Cronicles. I enjoyed the movie, but I would say it was a bit too intense for the kids. They spent a lot of time covering their eyes. We had a good time though & it was nice to enjoy some T-shirt weather for a change.



Today, my mom came up here to hang out with me for the day. We went to lunch after we dropped Andrew off at Kindergarten, then we did some more shopping (of course), and came home to play with beads and visit.



I am looking forward to hanging out with her again on Thursday in St. George and doing even more shopping. I am sure Cory is NOT looking forward to that! Off to watch a movie with my hubby. Later!

No comments: