1. What is his name? Cory
2. How long have you been married? It will be 11 years on the 15th! WOW!!
3. How long did you date? about 2 mos. before we got engaged. We were engaged for about 3mos.
4. How old is he? 33
5. Who eats more? Cory probably (unless it's candy) but you wouldn't know it to look at him!
6. Who said "i love you" first? I think it was Cory...it has been too long, and I don't remember for sure.
7. Who is taller? Cory
8. Who sings better? Me. Cory is actually a little tone deaf, but he does have an okay voice when he can find the right pitch. (Love you, hon!)
9. Who is smarter? I am better at math & english. Cory knows a lot about a lot of different things that I am clueless on.
10.Whose temper is worse? Mine!
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12. Who does the dishes? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cory
14. Who pays the bills? Autopay...
15. Who mows the lawn? Cory, for sure. We have a riding mower and I have STILL never mowed the lawn (I don't mind though)
16. Who cooks dinner? Me
17. Who drives when you are together? Cory. He is THE WORST back-seat driver. I cannot stand driving when he is in the car (and I don't think he can stand riding when I am driving the car, so it works out great)
18. Who is more stubborn? probably me
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? see #18
20. Whose parents do you see most? His. They live only a few miles away, mine are a few hundred... :o(
21. Who proposed? Cory
22. Who has more friends? I dunno
23. Who has more siblings? we both have 3, but cory has a brother, all mine are sisters
24. Who wears the pants in the family? we both wear pants usually, except to church
Now I'm supposed to tag people I guess? So, if someone actually reads this and wants to do it, go for it. Post a comment for me so that I can read yours!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I did your survey :o)
You have been married for half of my life! :)
This is very cool :)
Post a Comment