Monday, May 12, 2008

It's official...

I always knew I was the black sheep of my family (the only sister with a name not starting with "A", the only brunette in a sea of blondes, etc.), and this weekend it was proven once again! My little sisters, Amanda & Amelia, both graduated from ASU, making me the only one in my family NOT to have graduated college (including my parents, and 3 bros-in-law)! :o) I am so happy for them and all the hard work they put into getting their college degrees. Now that I think about it, I guess Cory is sort of the black sheep in his family too. He is the only one in his family that DID graduate college (including his parents, and 2 bros-in-law). So, at least he makes up where I lack, right? Anyhow, congrats to PanPanda & Meme!! I love you both & wish I could've been there to celebrate with you!


2 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

You were sorely missed!!

abi said...

Hey, nice pictures, loser. =) love you!