Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Lane

MEMORY LANE- I found this on a friend's blog & thought it looked like fun!
Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

I remember you had a basket (or something) of shaped soaps. I thought they were candy and I took a bite out of one of them. You weren't too happy with me (I wasn't too thrilled either) Haha!

Amanda Cheniae said...

I remember when you told me that you couldn't sleep with covers because the Dr. told you that it would make you too hot and kill you...or something along those lines.
liar! :P

susan m hinckley said...

There are too many -- I guess I'd have to choose either you jumping off the piano bench with locked knees or . . . . Aha! You telling Russ when we were babysitting that "it made you mad when he didn't let you do what you want!" (I think you were two). xo

Jennie said...

When I turned 16 you gave me a cute decorative flower pot. I still have a plant in it on my windowsill. Oh, and how could anyone forget Herr Brown's Deutsch class!! :)

-Jennie

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Hi Jennie! Thanks for the comment. Ah, deustch class...