Monday, August 11, 2008

Crazy Cannon Girls' Weekend Extravaganza in San Diego!!

The second annual Cannon Girls' Extravaganza took place in San Diego last weekend! We had a blast!! We stayed at a very nice hotel in Del Mar. We did lots of shopping, eating, chatting & shell hunting on the beach. I am a little retarded at the whole picture uploading thing on blogger, so all the pictures are out of order. Oh well, at least you can see what a fun time we had! The other girls took lots of pictures too, so I will post them as well as soon as I get them. (Ha, Ha! I am the first one to post!!)

Saturday, hanging out on Coronado Beach.


Lunch at Coronado. YUM!


Hotel Del Coronado (thanks abi)...so cool!


View from Coronado Bay Bridge

Sunday, lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in La Jolla.

Seashell hunting on "Shell Beach", La Jolla


Shell Beach, La Jolla

Lookout wall for Seal Rock, La Jolla


San Diego Temple...it's a castle!

It was so fun! :o) We had a great trip & I can't wait until next year! Thanks mom, for everything! PLICKETY PLOW!

4 comments:

Amanda Cheniae said...

It's not a castle!!! haha
What a fun trip, oh my gosh it was so fun. Holy cow, it was so fun, seriously it was so neat and fun!

:o)

abi said...

oh SHUSH already Amanda! Nice pictures, I think I will try and get around to posting mine tonight. And of course I must add:
Save the Planet from the hiv and the clap plickety plow

Amelia Poll said...

Oh my heck! I had so much fun! Seriously...the most fun ever.

You win. I'm impressed. I'm working on getting the pictures up.

Emily said...

I'm so jealous. I love girl's retreats, time with sisters & mom, and San Diego! I'm trying to get my mom and sisters to go with me to Prince Edward Island next summer. Mom & I have had two trips together that were fantastic and it's time for another!