Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Alice the camel has 1 hump!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the July Jamboree on Main Street. It is a car show/street fair. We had dinner & wandered up and down the street looking at all the fun stuff. The highlight of the evening (for me at least) was when we walked over to the park where the Renaissance Fair (which is code for "freak show", just sayin'...) was going on, and Madison & Andrew got to ride a camel! (The pictures are not great because I only had my phone.)

Climbing on
Ready to go!



What a fun ride!
Zach didn't want to ride the camel, so he just watched. I really wish I had gone with the kids too, because I thought it was so cool! Madison & Andrew said it felt weird & they had to hold on tight because it felt like they would fall off.
Zachary had his eye on the giant inflatable shark slide across the street, so we headed there after the camel ride.
Daddy Jaws, doo, doo, doo, doo



All in all, it was a really fun night!

2 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

Hehe, how fun! I love the shark slide - that's awesome! :)

abi said...

I just realized I never commented here. Looks like a lot of fun! There are camel rides at the Phoenix Zoo too. Zane and Amanda did it together - I would have gone but I was pregnant at the time.