Saturday, April 19, 2008

Exciting News

I have some exciting news about my jewelry business. First off, I have put some of my jewelry in a retail shop/boutique in Salt Lake. The store is called "Fawn" and it is located at 2343 E. 3300 S. They have a website, but it is still under construction. The address is: www.shopfawn.com if you want to check it out. If you are in the SL area, go check out the shop! I am selling my jewelry there on a consignment basis, so I will get paid a percentage of everything that sells. Keep your fingers crossed for me that my stuff sells well there. If it goes well, I will consider placing my jewelry in other shops around the state.
The second bit of news is that I got a job today! I will be teaching jewelry making classes at Robert's Craft!! I am so excited! I will start classes in June, and teach Thursday evenings (maybe more often if needed). I get to choose what I want to teach, and how often I want to do classes. I think it will be a great opportunity for me and a chance to get paid doing what I love!
I am sure I will be very busy for a while, while I get things figured out, but I am excited for the opportunities that have come my way and look forward to new opportunities! :o)

2 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

Hooray! That is exciting news! I didn't know you were selling your stuff in Salt Lake. I hope that goes well. :)

Amanda Cheniae said...

That is really awesome Sara! I am very excited for you, and excited for your new job. No doubt it will be nice to get out of the house for a little bit and teach something you are passionate about! Congrats!!!!!