So, I decided it has been sufficently long since my last post that it was time for a new one. Nothing too exciting has been going on here, but we did take a trip to Phoenix last week to visit my parents. Cory has this week off work, so we thought it would be a good time to go visit. We had a fun trip (aside from the 7 hour drive each way). I was a total loser and never even took the camera out of the bag, so no pics this time! We left on Thursday evening, planning to drive the whole way, but when we reached Page, Cory decided he would rather not drive until 1 AM, so we got a hotel in Page, and left bright and early Friday morning. It was nice to break the trip up a little like that.
The kids spent the majority of the trip in the hot tub. They were pretty worn out by the end of the trip. Zachary was pretty cute about the hot tub. The first night we were there, we went to dinner with Amelia & Justin, and Zachary kept asking if we could go home yet. I finally said, "Why are you in such a hurry to get home?" And he said, "I want to beat my record of how many times I get in the pool in one day. I have already been in 2 times, and 3 times would be a new record!" Haha!! Well, they did beat the record, and the next day they went in the hot tub 3 times as well. One more time on Sunday, and they were totally worn out.
My mom and I pretty much shopped the whole time. Cory wasn't too happy with that. I had fun though and got some cool new beads and lots of new silver for my jewelry.
We drove home on Monday with a little stop at the Glen Canyon Dam visitors center. It was cool to look down over the dam and nice to stretch our legs. Everyone was happy to be home & sleep in their own beds!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, so I'm not sure that you knew about this, but I attempted to sneak the frog into your suitcase and Cory apparently (not knowing about the frog) just took it out and left it at Mom's..... :P
It was good to see you guys, I hope you can come down for Graduation!
Post a Comment